Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Priesthood Blessing

Reciently I've been going through a bit of a trial, so to speak, with my health and my spirit. And so today I asked the Elders (the guy missionaries) to give me a blessing. One of health and of comfort. As soon as their hands were placed upon my head, I put my faith and trust in my Heavenly Father that blessing given would be according to his will. I was almost overcome by a feeling of peace and comfort as the words were spoken, knowing that it was exactly what my Heavenly Father wanted me to hear and feel. I was blessed with what my Heavenly Father wanted for me. To be able to continue on in the work of my Savior Jesus Christ.
I am so grateful that the Priesthood, the authority to act in the name of God and Jesus Christ is on the earth today. I am grateful that the Elders were worthy to give me this blessing. I know the Priesthood it is real, I know that I will be healed and am already feeling it, and it is because of my faith that it will happen. I am grateful that this Priesthood authority is given to all worthy men of the church so that they can also go about as Christ did, healing the sick and aflicted, and giving words of comfort and peace to all of our Heavenly Father's children.

No comments:

Post a Comment