Wednesday, November 23, 2011

God is Real

The other day I was eating a pear, this is kinda random, but it has a point. As I cut up my pear and was eating it, I started to think about how it is that a pear came about..with it's color and shape and flavor and it's deliciousness. How could something so simple yet wonderful come about? It made me wonder how people can believe that there is no God and everything was just "created". Yet, how could so many beautiful wonderful things be here in the world and exist if there was no divine creator? I know that God lives, I know the world was created by him and all things in it. The trees, the fruits, the flowers, the leaves.

In Alma 30:44  Alma testifies "all things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator."

I add my witness and testimony to Alma's that there is a God and he is the Supreme Creator. I know he created all things and all things testify that he is real and I am grateful for the peace and guidance and comfort this gives to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment